Peach Glazed Pork Roast
- 2-3 lb pork loin roast 2 tsp. Worchester sauce
- 2 tsp. Volcano seasoning ¾ tsp. ginger
- 1 tsp. Thyme 4-6 red new potatoes, quartered
- 1 tsp. Sage 1 onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup peach jam 3 carrots, peeled and sliced
Blend volcano seasoning, thyme, and sage together and rub on all sides of roast. Brown roast on all sides in small amount of oil in the bottom of a Dutch oven or on the barbecue grill on your volcano.
After browning, place roast on trivet in the bottom of a Dutch oven. Surround on sides with quartered potatoes, carrots and onion. Cook for 1 hour 15 minutes. Combine jam, Worchester sauce and ginger. Remove roast from oven with fork. Coat with mixture and place back in oven. Cook another 15-20 minutes with lid just slightly cracked open.
14-16 briquettes on your volcano, open draft to brown, 50% draft to finish. 18- 22 briquettes if you are going to start your meat on the barbecue grill.