- 1-pound boneless chicken breast 2 cups rice
- 1-pound boneless pork loin Chicken broth
- 1-pound beef Olive oil
- (1) 35 ounce can chopped tomatoes 3 cloves chopped garlic
- (1) 20 ounce can red kidney beans 4 packets of imitation saffron
- (1) 12 ounce can chickpeas Large frying pan or paella pan
- (1) 12 ounce can string beans
Cut all meat into small 1inch cubes. Prepare 20 charcoal briquettes and place in volcano with air shutter half way open. Place pan over charcoal and add enough olive oil to coat the bottom of the pan and the garlic. Once garlic has begun to brown move to the outer of the pan and then add pork. Cook pork until it is about done then add chicken and beef. When all your meat is cooked, move to the outer of the pan, and add the can of tomatoes. Make almost like a thick soup in the middle of pan by chopping tomatoes with spatula. Next sprinkle chickpeas, kidney beans, and string beans over the pan. Allow the mixture to cook for a couple of minutes. Finally add 2 cups rice and however much chicken broth as called for by the directions on the rice. Finally, add the four packets of saffron and then cover the pot with heavy-duty aluminum foil and allow the rice to cook for the amount of time called for by the directions on the rice. Lastly when the rice is ready your dish should be done.
You can add sausage in with the meats.
You can also add shrimp to the dish about 5 minutes before the rice is done.